Join our Team at Sunshine Dental
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Dentist – Sumter, SC
Do you enjoy being a Dentist? Are you at a place in your career where the value of your “personal time” exceeds that of your “professional time”?
Position Requirements: Must have extensive experience treating children.
Status: Part-time or PRN
Below are some of the things you could expect as a member of our team:
- Sign-on Bonus and/or Relocation Allowance
- Daily guarantee to start
- Autonomy to make your own clinical decisions with “NO” corporate intervention
- Work/Life Balance– Monday through Thursday (8-5) and Fridays 8-2 with no nights or weekends
- Company-paid malpractice insurance, lab fees, CE, license renewal, dues, and subscriptions
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association
- Licensed to practice in state
- Certification in CPR
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Complies with all office, local, state and American Dental Association regulations, protocols and procedures